- fro being human 0 the NewScientist 2015
- do your sense take to with them
- we as actors create tension in the room
- don’t cut the tension, don’t just let go
Theatre in Context
<Julius Caesar> by William Shakespeare
<Staging the world Shakespeare>
- podcast – how London becomes Rome
- what London espire to be?
- how we use language, how public speakers do it?
- “Arches of triumph” 1604 Londinium
- “fear” of king/queen/monarch to be assasinated by relatives, people who were used to have close relationship
- what does RETORIC means? persuasive language
- techniques of Brutus’s speaking